First offer in!

gatorgirl02

Mouseketeer
So DH and I just put our first offer in for 175 pts at BWV (Sep). More details to follow once we hear back. Please wish us luck! :scared:

Congratulations! Hope to welcome you homevery soon!

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. Still waiting to hear, but will let you know something once I do... :rolleyes1

We just had an offer accepted yesterday (220 points at OKW) and will be headed to ROFR as well. Best of luck to you as well!!!

Congratulations!!! BWV is one of my home resorts too!! Good luck and hope things move along quickly!!

Unfortunately, we were outbid on that contract. We have a couple other offers in on some BW's and couple others, so we will see how it goes...

Thanks very much for the happy thoughts though! :goodvibes

DestyTiger - Congrats on passing ROFR! :banana:

We just had an offer accepted yesterday (220 points at OKW) and will be headed to ROFR as well. Best of luck to you as well!!!

DestyTiger - We may be neighbors yet...We have agreed to an offer at OKW and hope to finalize all the paperwork in the coming day. I will send you all my good vibes for both our contracts to pass ROFR!

Thanks again everyone for the happy thoughts. We ended up going with a great deal on an OKW, but I will save the details for after the contract is officially signed. Wish us luck! ;)

DestyTiger - We may be neighbors yet...We have agreed to an offer at OKW and hope to finalize all the paperwork in the coming day. I will send you all my good vibes for both our contracts to pass ROFR!

Thanks again everyone for the happy thoughts. We ended up going with a great deal on an OKW, but I will save the details for after the contract is officially signed. Wish us luck! ;)

You will not be disappointed with old key west they have the largest rooms and the parking right in front of the units is great too. We have stayed here for years with my in-laws points. If I don't pass ROFR on our BWV I might look at okw too.

Princess - Thanks for the tips. I think it will work out well

So now that both parties have signed the contract, here is our deal:

OKW 170 Points, Oct UY. We banked 164 2011 Points, so we will have 334 points on Oct 1, 2012. Buyer pays closing and half of MF. Please send me all your happy thoughts that this will pass ROFR...:rolleyes1

Wishing you the best with this contract! Looks like we will be neighbors! I have a contract at OKW and will be there in 69 more days! Hopefully you will be an owner by then.:thumbsup2
me:laundy: DD 6princess: DD 6princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter