First night/last morning

mama23babies

Mouseketeer
Our flight into Orlando gets us in at 2:30, I was hoping to maybe get an ADR that night for dinner, but I'm afraid we could miss it. I'd like to do CM our first night, but I'm thinking maybe booking it for the second night just to be safe. I need to do something out of the parks that first night, since we have no park tickets.

Our last day our flight leaves at 7:00p.m, so we have time for breakfast and a short MK visit. Where would you go for breakfast with 3 kids (8,5 and 2) on your last morning? CP or back to CM? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

P.S. We're coming in Dec 6th-13th, and probably won't be back for a couple of years:(

You're going a great time of the year with all the holiday decorations!

Our flight also gets in mid-afternoon, so after checking in, we have decided to go to DTD and get CS at either Earl of Sandwich or Cookes of Dublin. Maybe a little window shopping. Definitely a stop at Goofy's Candy.

If you would like to do an ADR, the first night would be great to go to another resort, check out their decorations and try a meal outside the parks.

If you only have a few hours on your last day, are you sure you want to do a breakfast buffet? I've never done them, but from what I've read, they can take some time. Of course, you could try for an early ADR and get into the park before it officially opens at CP! Otherwise, I'd just grab a quickie breakfast and enjoy more of the park before its time to go.

Just some thoughts from my perspective. Good luck!

We also go to DTD on our first day. Our flight is to land at 9am so I know I could make a dinner reservation but we really like the idea of just being 'free' to do what we please. We may eat a fairly early dinner and then go to the Campfire at Fort Wilderness.

We are having breakfast at Chef Mickey's our last morning. I like the idea of having the character breakfast so we get to say our 'goodbyes'. Silly, probably. But honestly, we are usually so tired and sad about leaving that the sitdown meal works for us. That said, an early ADR at Crystal Palace would be a nice way to end your trip as well.

Definitely save CP for your last morning breakfast:) We are also doing DD or eat at our resort the first evening. I don't want to have to lose an ADR due to us being too tired, etc.

P.S. We are arrving on your departure day:rotfl:

I would make a 6:30 PM ressie at CM. You will most likely make it no problem but take their phone number with you just in case.

On your last day you could do 1900 Park Fare for Breakfast with a quick trip on the monorail to the park or if you want to eat in the park Crystal Palace is very good. If you are looking for a splurge you could try for CRT

Personally I find it best not to have an ADR for breakfast on my last day. I like to pack and check out of my room first so I prefer to eat a quick and light breakfast at the resort and make an early lunch ADR for 12:00 or 12:30.

Just my 2 cents.

I would make that CM dinner ADR for your first 6:30 7ish should be fine. Last breakfast if going to MK then there is Crystal Palace, 1900 Park Faire at GF or Ohana at Poly those could all be good choices.

Kae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter