First I Graduated, then We ATE!! Food review with TONS O' PICS!! (COMPLETE 6/12!!)

Forgive me, but I cidn't have time to go back through all the threads..

Where were the Heaven on Earth Ribs? ESPN Club maybe? Couldn't search through all the threads!

Great reviews! Thx in advance for the Heaven on Earth Ribs! What number page is the pic on this thread?

Thx again.

Thanks for the great reviews and pictures! :thumbsup2 We will be eating at The Yachtsman, Boma & Spoodles for the first time this November and after reading your reviews I am sure we will love them! Also, congratulations on your graduation!:cool1:

Forgive me, but I cidn't have time to go back through all the threads..

Where were the Heaven on Earth Ribs? ESPN Club maybe? Couldn't search through all the threads!

Great reviews! Thx in advance for the Heaven on Earth Ribs! What number page is the pic on this thread?

Thx again.

Sorry, I'm slow. They're at Raglan Road on both the lunch and dinner menus. They were very good, but a bit sweet. Enjoy!

I'm Welsh and I love peanut butter! I prefer it smooth rather than crunchy though, and I admit I don't tend to eat it *that* often at home. But hand me marshmallows from Goofy's covered in PB pieces and I am THERE! I can't wait to try No Way Jose!!

Where in Wales is your DBF from?

LOVED your TR! Great reviews and photos - a lot of the places we're trying this year for the first time (Narcoosee's, Cali Grill, Jiko) so glad for the reviews!

I'm Welsh and I love peanut butter! I prefer it smooth rather than crunchy though, and I admit I don't tend to eat it *that* often at home. But hand me marshmallows from Goofy's covered in PB pieces and I am THERE! I can't wait to try No Way Jose!!

Where in Wales is your DBF from?

LOVED your TR! Great reviews and photos - a lot of the places we're trying this year for the first time (Narcoosee's, Cali Grill, Jiko) so glad for the reviews!

I love reading your reviews, Hayley, and I'm anxiously awaiting your trip in August! The No Way Jose was fantastic - I loved the chocolate ice cream w/ the peanut butter. Hhhmmm.. I want one now...

DBF is from Newport, and he works in Bristol (I know - England). I don't know where his anti-peanut butter stance comes from. He says it's "revolting" and "tastes like peanuts, but not." *sigh* I showed him the pic of you and Els from your dining review, and he said, "I don't know them." Like I'm dopey enough to believe Wales is *that* small...

Anyway, thanks for your comments!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter