First EMH day August 8th

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
So Monday august 8th is the premiere of EMH

It’ll be our 2nd day in the parks of 4-day park hoppers.

Originally I was thinking we would start in DCA on Monday. We’ve never stayed on site and used EMH for DCA. When we stayed at the DLH we were too tired to make it!
So I really want to experience an early morning at DCA but I’m not sure the first morning of this perk is the right day?

Mondays being notoriously busy, I’m wondering if we should get the head start in Disneyland instead?

Any thoughts on this? Maybe I’m over thinking…possible 😬

I think you just stick with your planned reservation days and stick with your touring plans. If the mood hits you just right, then get up early and head to DCA and jump straight to Webslingers. Or, in the alternative, you could move back into the CarsLand, ride MJ and then get a primo waiting spot for RSR? That just might be a winning plan to sit down with a donut or breakfast food and wait for RSR.

Because it is only available to on-site hotel guests, and it is both parks every day, it should be a different (theoretically less people) experience than the previous EMH. Also, it is only 30 minutes compared to the previous hour, so you don't have to get up quite as early. With 4 day tickets, I don't see a need to get the jump on DL right away (or that you will miss out if you don't head to DL first thing right away). You have enough time do everything you want and take breaks to rest during the day if you would like. It sounds like you want to experience an early morning at DCA, so I think you should do that. I would consider riding Webslingers first, MJ, and then staying in the CL area for a short wait on RSR. That would also save you from needing ILL at all in DCA. *No one is sure yet how they will handle queuing for rides like RSR during early hours, but I am making the assumption you can at least be milling around the area for the queuing to start.

Since you have 4 days, could you do a DCA morning again if it doesn't go as planned on the 8th? Our DCA rope drop at the usual time was so relaxing and we got alot done. I bet it will be even better with EMH.

I would guess that even with EMH Disneyland will still be busier. Will you be able to try Disneyland EMH on your other days?

Since you have 4 days, could you do a DCA morning again if it doesn't go as planned on the 8th? Our DCA rope drop at the usual time was so relaxing and we got alot done. I bet it will be even better with EMH.

I would guess that even with EMH Disneyland will still be busier. Will you be able to try Disneyland EMH on your other days?
Yes, we just usually start to lose steam, and I love late nights so it becomes a balance issue

We are rope dropping DL on sunday
I guess we will keep the EMH for DCA on Monday…

Not sure what we will do for Tuesday and Wednesday

I think you just stick with your planned reservation days and stick with your touring plans. If the mood hits you just right, then get up early and head to DCA and jump straight to Webslingers. Or, in the alternative, you could move back into the CarsLand, ride MJ and then get a primo waiting spot for RSR? That just might be a winning plan to sit down with a donut or breakfast food and wait for RSR.
This sounds like a good plan but I’m not sure about Maters, it’s not a must do for us…any ideas for something in its place?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter