First Disney vaca Dec 2011...t-shirt designs needed

winterwonderland2011

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!!!! Me, my DH and DD (2) will be heading for our first Disney vacation Dec 2011:) I'm doing lots of research and planning even though it's so far away I want her to have a great experience;) any and all ideas for t shirts and letters/invites to send her will be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks so much!!!:santa:

I have lots of 1st trip DISigns and other things of various categories. My Photobucket is fairly well organized so I invite you to visit, particularly my 1stTrip folder. Anything can be updated to 2011 and personalized if needed!

Just in case it's needed I love snowflakes, candycanes, and we r big pooh fans along with the originals of course!! Mickey Minnie and the gang!;)

I too have our first family trip booked for Disney. I looked at your designs and I see a few I like. So, can you personalize them for me? This is also my first time on this site. Just let me know. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!