First Disney Trip!!

disneybound/11

Earning My Ears
Hello all!! Im looking for some creative shirts for my daughter! We are taking her in June/2011 to Disney World for the first time! :cool1: She will then be 4 years old.... any ideas??

I have a whole folder of ideas! 1stTrip in my Photobucket. Let me know if you'd like anything!

You have some awesome stuff!!! Im new to this site. What would I have to do to get on an iron-on material to make a shirt for her??

Sticky notes at top of forum will answer many of your questions but here is how to begin.

... Select an existing DISign on a specific DISigners thread or start your own thread if you are not simply asking for personalization/modification to an existing

... Download the image (at full resolution, in otherwise zoomed) from wherever stored

... Print out the image on transfer paper

... Iron on!

DISigners supply the DISigns but the rest of the process is up to you!!

Good luck! :)

Ok I found an awesome family T-shirt design in your files. The JPG number is
11LivingTheDream1a.jpg At the bottom I just want Walt Disney World 2011, leave out the "Grand Gathering - " The names for the balloons are, Hailey, Jason, Rachel, Mark, Blair, Lori, Rusy, Diana, Madison, and Meredith. We aren't going for another 9 months so it doesn't matter how long it takes. Thanks a bunch in advance!!!!

the "Grand Gathering" caption was only a special request. My original says "Living the Dream", which I much prefer!

The best iron ons that I use are from M_I_C_K_E_Y:) She ships fast and they are the best tranfers I have used...She encloses directions as to how to..follow them and you won't have a problem:)

Thank you! I love this! I did later see that you had originally put Living the Dream and I like that as well. If one of these people decide not to go, is it hard to edit a balloon? If so, no biggie just curious.

I have heard great things about M_I_C_K_E_Y's iron ons. I am def going to order from her! Thanks!

please don't repeat requests in multiple threads.....I answered this in yours before you duplicated in my Request thread. This gets confusing to keep track :confused3

I'm sorry, I reposted bc I realized I had messed up and thought I could delete this post, but I couldn't figure out how :( Sorry, but thanks for your designs..... they are great :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter