First cruise for the family

crosado21

Earning My Ears
Taking our first Disney Cruise on the Wonder April 18-21. Any tips, suggestions or recommendations? Are the excursions worth the price? Thanks for any comments and suggestions.

Taking our first Disney Cruise on the Wonder April 18-21. Any tips, suggestions or recommendations? Are the excursions worth the price? Thanks for any comments and suggestions.

Where are you headed? Enjoy the ship! The wonder is a beautiful ship with plenty to offer. :)

#1 tip... Relax it's a vacation, don't try to do everything, it won't happen. If I had to recommend 1 thing, try to schedule a Palo Brunch, if you have a sea day. If there isn't a sea day go for a Palo dinner & their chocolate soufflé. :thumbsup2. Enjoy your cruise...:beach:

Don't schedule an excursion for your first cruise. There are simply too many things to do on the ship and port days are the best days for pool/spa time!

Also, go to the spa raffle on the first day. It's usually around 3-ish. :)

Welcome to the Disboards and congrats on your upcoming cruise. :cool1:

It's a 4 night out of Miami to Key West, Nassau, and CC.

We did the same itinerary in March, loved it! Are you travelling with kids and if so how old are they? IMHO excursions in general are not worth the $, with a little googling you can find things to do in port for a lot less, and more flexible on time. But, port days are also great days to stay on board, the ship is less crowded especially at the pools. Again just my opinion, but I could skip Nassau and stay on board. Castaway Cay is fantastic, and there is plenty to do without an organized excursion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter