First Cruise...cabin question??

TDERadulski

BWV DVC 2003
DH and I just booked our first cruise on DCL! We are veterans of RCCL, but decided to give DCL a try!
We are booked in cabin 6066 for the 3night cruise departing on 4 November. I am wondering if we will have any noise issues as it is right over the theater?

We were in 6088 down the hall (Magic) and had no noise problems at all.

Originally posted by TDERadulski
DH and I just booked our first cruise on DCL! We are veterans of RCCL, but decided to give DCL a try!
We are booked in cabin 6066 for the 3night cruise departing on 4 November. I am wondering if we will have any noise issues as it is right over the theater?

It looks at though you're over the Atrium -- not the theater. In any event, my brother and his family had this room on our May 2002 cruise. It is a connecting stateroom. I don't remember if they thought they're neighbors were noisy but I distinctly remember them saying that the hall was noisy due to the elevators being right there. HTH

We were in 6022 last month, and had no issues with noise whatsoever. The walls are pretty thick. :p

4myguys!

We have the same stateroom for the July cruise. You'll have to let me know how you like it.

Have a great trip!:wave2:

we have been in 6068 and it was Quite and very close to everything, we chose it for our second cruise also the elevators make no noise that we could hear and not any from the hall either, a tiny bit the first day from the conecting room door (the 2 younger kids were very excited) but none after that:D
You'll love it:sunny:

On the May 8 Western we were in cabin 6067. That was a great location. It was so close to the elevator and the stairs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter