Firm Week 34

s&k'smom

<font color=blue>I really do have to get a life!<b
Well I got about 3/4 through BS with Jen when Dd woke up. I think she has an ear infection. I didn't work out over the weekend. Sat I cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. And sun it was just fun to sit and listen to the silence!

I did The Firm last night again. I am getting better at it...I was able to hang in there longer and could do more of it.
It is tough but I enjoy it!

Hi FIRMies! I miss you guys! :grouphug:

Oooooo, I was "Gettin' Down With The Fanny Lifter" this morning--CAWT with Emily! I think this is one of the best total-body AWT workouts The FIRM has ever made--including the really tough "old FIRM." Emily's as cute as a button and she's got lots of fun moves in this one! :)

A rumor from The Ya-Yas.....Allie :love: will be flying to L.A. in November to film workout(s) for BSS4. No one's posted any more info. as of yet, and this first rumor hasn't even been confirmed, but I'm having fun just thinking about it!

Have a lovely Monday, FIRMies! :sunny:

P.S. Hi s&k'smom! How ya doin' girlfriend?!!! Hope your new job is going well! :wave2:

luvmydogs, how could you root for the Yankees? Evil, evil yankees! ;)

No workout today, DS up so I cleaned!

Hi Firmies!

I'm sorry I haven't checked in for a bit. Friday I ended up doing two work outs knowing that I wouldn't get to work out on Saturday - I did Super Body Sculpt in the morning and Cardio Sculpt Blaster in the evening. Saturday I didn't work out at all and Sunday I did the upper body portion of Super Body Sculpt. Monday was another rest day and this morning I did Super Body Sculpt (upper and lower body).

I'm really going to try to step it up because I'm going to a formal wedding reception in 8 weeks and I want to look fabulous! I'm going to look for my gown on Saturday. Woohoo!!!

Have a great afternoon Firmies!!!

Hi FIRMies:wave:

Yesterday I did CAWT with Emily and today, I took the day off. have a great Wednesday!

Tracy:wave2:

Well no work out again today. I completely fogot a time change is coming and it really effects my son. But at least this year he goes back to bed he usually is up at 5am and stays up! So working out will be hit or miss until the clocks change.

Despite problems with my teen son this morning, I managed to do a little more than half BSS1 cardio sculpt with Allie. I just love this work out!

Have a great Wednesday Firmies!

I haven't checked in this week so far, but I've been working out.

Sunday I did today muscle shaping and express cardio with Stephanie, Monday was fat blasting cardio and adv. cardio blast, tuesday was express cardio againg with Stephanit and express total body shaping with pan, and today was thighs, hips and abs with pam.

Boy that's a lot of firming!!!!:teeth:

Good Thursday Morning FIRMies! :sunny:

I did MCB this morning and am feeing just great! I read on The Ya Yas yesterday that BSS4 is definitely in the works--no info. on the new gadget this time around (Sculpting Stick, FIRM Box, etc...), but it has been confirmed! :)

I am also posting just to bug s&k'smom about the Yankees!!! :eek: :teeth: :hug:

We're leaving for WDW tomorrow, so I want to wish you all a wonderful weekend! Love you guys! :grouphug:

OHhhhhhhhhhh luvmydogs, I can't believe they lost 2 in a row!!!! Have a wonderful trip, we leave two weeks from Sat.

Today I finally got to work out. It was an old step tape but a really tough one. It felt great to finally sweat alot! I miss that endorfan (sp?) rush when I don't work out. Have a great day you guys.

Good morning FIRMies!

Yesterday was Cardio Sculpt with Allie. I haven't done this workout in awhile and I am feeling it today.:earseek:

I started reading the FIRM's book, Firm for Life, and it is pretty good. A nice compliment to the workout program.

Hope everyone has a great day! It's a rest day for me.:teeth:

Take care,

I got down with the fanny lifter this morning. I did CA&WT.

Have a safe trip and hello to everyone:wave2:

Good morning!

Today was Lower Body Sculpt 1, Kathy Smith Upper Body, Day 2 of FIRM Abs FIRM part series. :faint: Weigh-in was today and I wanted to make sure it was a good one.::yes:: And it was...

I am now in Onederland!!!!!:jumping1: :teeth:

Have a great Friday FIRMies! Thank you for your support.:grouphug:

I did Super Cardio last night....it is good and tough!
Keep working...I have lost 13 pounds so far...and kept it off...
I still have a ways to go yet...

Congrats to toystoryduo for making it to onederland!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter