Fireworks Viewing?

KathyTN

Earning My Ears
My husbands nephew is getting married in June, in WDW, and my husband and I will be in attendance.

The ceremony is at 5:00, at Disneys Wedding Pavillion. There is a cocktail hour, then dinner reception at 7:00 at Grand Floridian Ballroom.

We have ADRs for the day before the wedding at Cali Grill, so we can see MK fireworks.

Now I am wondering if we will see fireworks from the reception venue? If yes, I'll cancel the ADR at Cali Grill and do something else that night.

What do you think?

Also - best wishes to all Disney Brides and Grooms!

You cannot see fireworks from the Grand Floridian Ballroom or anywhere else at the convention center except the patio of the Whitehall Room (and even then, it's only the high fireworks). Sometimes couples add a dessert party at the Grand Floridian Marina to the end of the reception, and you would be able to see fireworks there, but it sounds like your nephew isn't doing this (unless it's a surprise for the guests).

I wouldn't cancel CA Grill. In addition to a nice fireworks view, it has amazing food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter