Fireworks viewing at Bay Lake Tower

jdvm

Purple Van Driver
We were celebrating my wife's birthday at California Grill last night and went out on the balcony to watch the fireworks. We noticed a large group enjoying the firworks from the top of Bay Lake Tower and I wanted to share this pic. DVC was hosting some event at BLT last night.

VFPVBayLakeFireowrks.jpg

j

John, you really take great pictures! Lucky viewers...looks like a nice vantage point. And :bday: to your DW.

Thanks for the photo. I was at the DVC member preview last night but can't find myself in the picture. ;) It is an excellent view. Unfortunately, the speakers on the balcony were not carrying on the the music from the Magic Kingdom.

Wait until you see that Grand Villa. WOW!

I was there and can see myself with my DS4 and DW sitting at the bar on the right! Thanks for posting :)

Thanks John - that looks great to me! I hope to visit there someday, even though I don't own there.

Looks great! Can't wait to watch the fireworks from there when we stay at BLT in August.

Great picture!

I was up there the following night but left right before the fireworks (watched them from our CR room).

Funny how many DIS'ers you got in the pic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter