Fireworks Question

Sjg

Earning My Ears
When does Disneyland start doing fireworks daily? I just looked at their calendar, but they do not have anything up past the first week in March yet.

Schedule is up into April (I believe they start posting it about 6 weeks out). I'm not sure when/if they start nightly fireworks but it certainly wouldn't be until summer is in full swing. Fireworks are weekends only during the spring break time frame.

The fireworks at DL will be daily during Spring Break which starts on March 8th to mid April. There will be fireworks even on Monday's through Thursdays during Spring Break.

Sorry, you are correct. I have been looking at the first week of April because that's when we're going and they are not listed nightly that week so I assumed they weren't for the rest of 'spring break' either. But now I see I'm wrong, sorry!

So, yes, currently showing nightly Fireworks from 3/8 through 3/31. I wonder if there's hope of them adding it nightly for the first week of April too... that would sure help my planning a lot!

I wonder if there's hope of them adding it nightly for the first week of April too... that would sure help my planning a lot!

It is highly likely that there will be fireworks (which will be RDCT) the first week of April during Spring Break.

Hmm.. thanks you guys. We are going the first part of June. Is that the start of summer? Just trying to figure out if we need or don't need a Fireworks view room.

I found online that they started last year for the summer season on Memorial Day. However, the same article stated that the official summer season last year started June 15th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter