fireworks from OLCC?

arkansas mom

<font color=00cc00>Yes, I'm a procrastinator...I'l
I have a friend who is going to be staying at Orange Lake C.C. starting this Saturday. Does anyone know if you can see any of the fireworks from there?

if he happens to be in East Village high rises.....yes you can see the MK fireworks from the balconies.....

some of the villas in the east village have better views though ( not all are created equal )

is he exchanging into OLCC ....or renting....

seems exchangers might be put in the west village from what some have posted on TUG.....new policies being implemented...

if they are lucky and are on a referral ....they might get to stay in the NEW River Island complex in the East village ( they were being sold to people with the promise of exclusivity but the developer seems to have over rode the "sales speak" and have been putting referral/exchangers into the NEWEST units )

We are renting on an owner referral. Do we have a good shot at getting in the new river island area?

all you can do is ask....

the policy was suppost to be just owners would get into RIVER ISLAND, but before it officially opened they were placing exchangers and referrals in there as an incentive to WOW them when they took the tour....

you could always call OLCC and ask what their policy is NOW

OLCC is rolling out a new program called "go global" which is points based and will change the way exchanging takes place in Orange Lake....as of yet no one seems to have "information" available to share ( not even the resort itself ) but there is a poster on TUG who insists these new policies will affect how placement takes place at check in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!