Fire In The Hull

It was horrible for me!!!

Ok I got there early so I was 6th in line. Perfect right? Then I get in and start to play! I think I saw someone get there before me and Lily says his name. I say " Good Game! " and leave. It takes all the others some time to come out and I wonder why.....soon the all come out and everyone tells me that I actually won but Lily said someones name first and then said mine. I start shaking and crying and the winner just rubbs it in. I ask him is since I won I could have my pin and he just leaves.

Then me and another person start talking about how unfiar and a CM butts in and starts yelling at us and how "Staff picks winner and its totally fair!!!" I tell him what happend and said he saw it all it was not true. Who should i believe? 5 people who say I won or 1 CM who yells and says I didnt?

It was just plain heart breaking!!

Pirate Pin 1..............I really wanted it :(

No the one for sale is Pirate Pin 3

I have Pirate Pin 2 and 3. I need 1

ok well i'm back in line.. is the key to it.. just to be the first to the top of the chairs and back down to the bottom chair?

No.

You have to sit on every chair till you get to the top and you turn off light then you go down the same way.

I have gotten in twice. Didn't get DC from the line since I logged off and back on right before trying to get in line. I got fourth place the first time and second place the second time, but it was really really close.

Make sure to click the back part of the chair instead of trying to get the little yellow arrow, that's what I did the first time. And to turn off the fire, double click it. Oh, and you have to turn the fire back on before you leave.

And yeah, the other two pirate bins (2 and 3) have been for sale, but not this one. It's host game only and pretty rare right now. It probably won't be at the end of the month, which is why I'm trying to get it now for trading. hehe

yeah there's a wall thing with fire coming out of a window. You have to double click on it to turn it off, then go back down.

VMK Princes Chloe that is really not funny! I fell into the river too! I started crying!

I was laughing because i won... not because she fell into the river. I came in dead last the first time I played.. it's just a game.

oh.........

the person who won bc i fell in was laughing at ME. he was really rubbing it in >_<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter