Fire in the Hull! host event

SorcererDonald16

DIS Veteran
How does this work, exactly? Anyone know? I just got in line after trying off and on for an hour and would like to be prepared. The room description didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. :blush:

how do you get into fire in the hull? every time i try the que is too long for me to enter it! do you just repeatedly try to enter?

Yes, you just keep clicking on Guest Rooms, click that room, and then click "Enter Room." It's all luck; you just have to happen to click on "Enter Room" right when another player is leaving the room. I tried for almost 35 straight minutes before I took a break and tried again. Got in almost immediately that time.

Well, I managed to get into the queue on my 7-8 try, but I was too quick on the cancel button and accidently cancelled it. I'm trying again. :badpc:
(I need a smilie were I hit myself in the head with the hammer)

Well, I finally got in the room. Basically you hop on the river (like in baseball and trading) and it takes you to the other side of the room. 4 people at a time go to the first row of chairs (gray Nemo chairs). When Lily says go, you have to race up all 4 or 5 chairs, click out the fire in the ransacked window, and then race back down. Winner gets the pin. She also asked everyone to remove hats if they were wearing them.

I was second in line for the next group to play; we were ready to go in when I dc. :badpc: No matter though. The way those chairs were organized, I know I would've lost and lost badly. I always have trouble with moving from chair to chair when they're behind each other. :sad2:

I was thinking about setting up a host event training room. You could set it up like the host event but you only need one row since it is just for practice. Any racing type of game would work I think. Has anyone tried that?

Obviously, it would not work for generator type game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter