Fine dining spots for lunch?

Popie_

Earning My Ears
My DW and I enjoy fine dining such as CG. FFC, and WP for dinner. Any ideas on good spots for lunch for 2 adults with no kids?

I have one you might like depending if you like Seafood. Restaurant Akershus at the Norway pavillion in EPCOT is my favorite lunch on every trip. Very nice inside tends to quieter then most of the park restaurants and I have always had great service. There is enough variety in the Buffet so someone that doesn't like seafood wont go hungry. I have never felt rushed and I never use PS. Show up about 45 minute before the end of lunch and have a great meal.
RussH

I've enjoyed Brown Derby and 50's Prime Time Cafe for lunch at MGM. I've done Le Cellier at Canada for dinner and imagine it would be good for lunch. I still want to try Rose and Crown one trip for lunch as well as Akershus in Norway.

We enjoyed Coral Reef at Epcot. It is beautiful with the aquarium and quiet. The food was very good as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter