Find your Stolen or Lost Camera

Swank

Lurker for Life
I thought since many people who got to Disney Parks are photographers, and some may misplace or get their camera stolen at the parks, here is a new website which may help you recover your camera. This site uses the serial number from your pictures to identify other pictures on the Web which have the same serial number.

http://www.stolencamerafinder.com/

THAT is absolutely priceless! Not sure what you'd do about it........... since most stolen cameras are probably sold on ebay or craig's list......... but still priceless!

We misplaced a small point & shoot at DHS once. I thought it was just gone and only stopped by lost & found as a formality. When we walked up they said "I think you're looking for this" and handed it to me. They had looked at the photos and had been watching for us!

Good post!

When we were at MK the other week we found a top end Nikon SLR laying in the bushes. It definately would have been an upgrade for me but we found a cast member and asked them if they could take it to lost and found. I hope it made it there and the owner found it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter