Find Your Own "Directive" - the February Weight Loss / Life Style Change Challenge

I just wanted to say a final "thank-you" :thanks: to everyone for welcoming me in the middle of this month and to @courtneybeth for the fun theme throughout the month! I can already tell this is a great group of uplifting, motivated people and I'm happy to get to be a part of it!

I didn't set an official goal for this group since I joined in the middle of the month, but so far so good on the start of my new lifestyle!

See everyone over on the March thread. I'm excited to get in a whole month.

Also love this idea, but since I live in the upper left hand corner of the US, and WDW is in the lower right had corner it could take years... I think I'll calculate it out though. Congratulations on making your goal!

Haha - Well imagine how long it would take for me all the way from Australia - I would have to add swimming laps to swim the Pacific Ocean and then start walking :rotfl2:

Today's topic is to reflect on what you did or didn't do.
Start thinking of what you want to accomplish in March.

I did get more active - I need to think more about my food.

A big Thank You :thanks: to Courtney for being a wonderful host - see you all in the March thread :thumbsup2

Forgot to check in with .2 loss on Saturday. I'm only around 30some%. But I am content to have lost anything. March will be a lot better. Hopefully I'll get time to catch up. I kinda spent the weekend getting in some R&R. We skated on Friday night instead. DD really wanted to go on school night but I think she has changed her mind now that's she's seen how crazy busy it is. I mean we waited in line for an hour to even get in door.

Question of the Day - February 29
giphy.gif

Reflection. Directives. Changes.

Great job to everyone who participated this month! Whether or not you hit your goal... the important thing
to remember is that you made great strides into changing your Directive! You've developed good habits
that will carry you forward to the March challenge.

Today's topic is to reflect on what you did or didn't do.
Start thinking of what you want to accomplish in March.

And head over there-- why are you guys still here? :P

I am reporting a 0% for the month of February. I started at 213 went up, went down and then just maintained that 213. February was an interesting month for me. I'd like to blame my lack of weight loss on my hormone switcharoo, TMI, I know but I've been switching medications this month which I think could've messed with all my hard work, but just within the last week, I think things have been stabilizing so hopefully there will be no more obstacles in my way in March and beyond! I also had a good 10-day stretch of not-so-good eating. But I've been back on track for a little over a week and it feels good! I've made an effort more in the later half of the month to make time for a workout, so I hope that motivation continues through March. See you all in the new thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!