Find All Exchange Links Here & A List Of Exchanges Yet To Come.

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Marsha, mickeyfan1, usually hosts the ornament.
I will send her a PM and see if she is doing it this year.

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Is there NO ornament exchange this year?!?! :confused3
Marsha has decided not to host the exchange this year, so I will be taking it over.

Any suggestions on when we wanted to start this? I have seen a variety of different ornaments in our stores here, so would like to start this exchange early like the other Christmas ones, but wanting to know if everyone else has ornaments in your areas...or could get them from a Christmas store.....?

KimRaye

DIS Oldtimer and Threadkiller
I'm ready now! I bought a couple in WDW last week! Hate to part with them, but I bought them specifically for this exchange. ;) Thanks Patsy!:santa:

Meriweather

I have hosted it before and I would start the sign-ups soon.
There always seems to be late people in this one.....although one of the reasons Marsha doesn't want to do it this year, is the lack of participation last year....so we'll see.

Plus remember, people put their trees up early.
I would start sign-ups now or in a week. No longer.

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I am one of those people that put up their trees early. :goodvibes :santa: I will start sign ups possibly today, and will have my kids help pick out names to put together to match up :).

avviexxx

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if any of these exchanges are open. If any of them are. woulD it be possible for someone to PM if there any I can sign up for? Thanks
xO

Meriweather

There aren't any taking sign-ups right now....just watch this thread and they will be listed as they open up.

Yankee Candle and Christmas stocking will be starting very soon.

• ali92579

Disney Mommy
    I'm in and so is the family!!
    We are in disney now and will be when the partners are posted. Yay, fun shopping!!

lovegrumpy

DIS Veteran
    New to the exchange board but have done exchanges on other sites. So i'm game on doing some. The yankee candle one sounds awsome. I even have a coupon that came in the mail.

xanphylus

DIS Veteran
    I can't wait for the Christmas stocking one! Will it be listed on the first page of this thread as open? And is it Disney related Christmas or all Christmas? I can't wait to get started!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Meriweather

It will be listed on the first page of this thread.
    It is not Disney related.....Christmas stocking full of things you would find in them. Christmas and non-Christmas.

• Jessica527

Dreaming Disney Every Minute :)
    I am all planned for this years exchanges! I am so glad that I found these :)

Quick question: What is Fall YC?

Meriweather

YC=Yankee candle.....we have those 3 times a year....spring, fall and holiday :)

Jessica527

Dreaming Disney Every Minute :)
    O that is great! DFi is allergic to scented things like that though :( Maybe I will still join in!

Meriweather

LOL...you don't have to bump this one, Jessica. It is a sticky, always at the top ;)

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES