Finally posting!

BelleMarie

Earning My Ears
After about a year of lurking, I am finally coming out of the shadows and posting :)

I've been to WDW twice, and am currently planning our first family trip, which will also be my husband's first trip. We were planning for a January 2013 trip, but life tossed more than a few curves at us (specifically *me*) this year, which may derail our plans. We're investigating some other options, but it doesn't look promising at this point :sad: Silly life, always messing things up ;)

I'm glad to have found this resource!

After about a year of lurking, I am finally coming out of the shadows and posting :)

I've been to WDW twice, and am currently planning our first family trip, which will also be my husband's first trip. We were planning for a January 2013 trip, but life tossed more than a few curves at us (specifically *me*) this year, which may derail our plans. We're investigating some other options, but it doesn't look promising at this point :sad: Silly life, always messing things up ;)

I'm glad to have found this resource!

welcome out of lurkdom!

hope life stops getting in the way, and you manage to have your first family trip together. :moped:

the dis is super-even if not going on vacation, you can get in the disney mood. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!