Finally . Offical .

offtheice

Mouseketeer
Well just got my letter saying the deed has been recorded . Have a question. They are charging me starting in aug my first payment for the dues ,but the loan payment doesnt start to sept.. Is this normal ?

When was your estimated closing date (in the original paperwork you signed) our date was 7/7/04 and I am anxiously awaiting our letter in the mail about our deed!

If you buy from Disney the dues are prorated from when you make the agreement, not when you close. The loan payments begin in arrears one month from when you close.

Congratulations and Welcome Home :)

Welcome Home both of you!!!

offtheice - I would think that is correct, as the "dues" and "financing" are two separate financial matters although related.

brivers222 - I would advice being patient as the process is somewhat lengthy. I too was very anxious while awaiting all the paperwork when I made my purchase back in May. You should be receiving the deed notification shortly I would assume then a few weeks later you will receive the paperwork and then a couple weeks following that you will receive your new member kit.

Originally posted by brivers222
When was your estimated closing date (in the original paperwork you signed) our date was 7/7/04 and I am anxiously awaiting our letter in the mail about our deed!

Brivers , 7-31 was my estimated closing date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter