Finally! My Very First Solo Trip - Pictures have been added!!!

Tuesday cont........

A quick change and a quicker walk to the bus stop. I was excited. MK finally!!!:cool1:
DisneyMay2010036.jpg

DisneyMay2010037.jpg

Upon entering town square, I see these two gentlemen. (drawing on the road with brooms and water)
DisneyMay2010038.jpg

Quick pic in front of the castle.
DisneyMay2010039.jpg

First up, Big Thunder Mountain. Back seat to boot! (I love riding in the back)
DisneyMay2010040.jpg

Then the Haunted Mansion.
DisneyMay2010041.jpg

I stayed behind as the others left the round room and I heard the gargoyles whispering. “Together, stay together” it was so cool.

It’s a Small World, can’t pass it by.
DisneyMay2010042.jpg

Odd thing, I was put in the very last row.:confused3 This became a pattern on any boat ride. Nice thing about it, I didn’t have anyone behind me taking flash pictures or complaining about being on the ride. :thumbsup2
DisneyMay2010043.jpg

Over to Tomorrowland and Buzz Lightyear. Okay score.
DisneyMay2010045.jpg

DisneyMay2010044.jpg

Next up, Space Mountian. Walked right on.
DisneyMay2010046.jpg

It was time for the fireworks, so I headed out.

Back at the resort a movie was being played by the pool. Seems they do this every night.
DisneyMay2010047.jpg

This is my favorite icon at AS Music.
DisneyMay2010049.jpg

My work station.
DisneyMay2010051.jpg

I had work to do and was up until 1:00am. If you want to use internet at Disney, you have to pay for it. No problem right? Just remember to have a card on file before you try to connect. At 11:00pm I was walking back to the front to give them my card. Then back to the room, and finally internet!:banana:

I didn't know about the gargoyles in the HM. You'll have to remind me in January so I can check that out.

What happened to the rest of this TR?? Lisa????

I have been on a long hiatus from DIS......Lisa, you PM'ing me on Facebook brought me back :)
Where is the rest of your report??
You only have you to blame for me bugging you, its your fault I am back :) :)

What happened to the rest of this TR?? Lisa????

I have been on a long hiatus from DIS......Lisa, you PM'ing me on Facebook brought me back :)
Where is the rest of your report??
You only have you to blame for me bugging you, its your fault I am back :) :)

Yes, I will finish this. I hate leaving things incomplete. Soon, very soon.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter