Finally lost some weight

lisajl

DIS Veteran
Hi...

I don't get on this board much. Have been struggling with my weight for a while. I topped the scales at 171. I am 5' 4" tall.
I have been trying to lose weight for a while. With my thyroid issues, and on birth control for a low iron problem, I felt helpless.

So...in January my office decided to try The Biggest Loser. My boss, a guy, has lost the most weight and the quickest, of course.
I have now lost 9 pounds!!!! I am so happy!!!
My boss rubs it in our face everyday that he has lost the most and will get the money...I know he is just teasing, but it is annoying.

I am so happy for the weight loss...I just can't tell you. I have been trying so hard and it just wouldn't budge. Not sure what started the weight loss, (exercise, lots of water), just glad it is coming off.
Now, I hope it stays off!!!

Thanks for listening...or reading!!!

Lisa :banana:

Congrat Lisa!

Last year my school did the same kind of thing and that is what kick started my weight lose. I lost 10 lbs in the first month. Since last Feb I have lost 27 lbs. and kept them off. I still have more to go and it has been slow at times but it was the first time in a long time that I have lost weight.

donac said:
Congrat Lisa!

Last year my school did the same kind of thing and that is what kick started my weight lose. I lost 10 lbs in the first month. Since last Feb I have lost 27 lbs. and kept them off. I still have more to go and it has been slow at times but it was the first time in a long time that I have lost weight.

Thanks! Congrats to you too!! It feels really good doesn't it? :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter