Finally done with ADR's...well almost ;)

SewSweetMama

Mouseketeer
So excited to be leaving in 3 days!!!! :cool1: :dance3: After a month of crazily trying to get the perfect ADR's, I think we've done well and want to share :goodvibes The only one I am really hoping to get is an Ohana in place of Boma....DH really wanted to eat at Ohana but I don't think he'll be disappointed with Boma once he's there.

ETA: Without the DIS it would have been darn near impossible to plan so many details for this trip in less than a month!!!

9/26 - Planet Hollywood @ 12:45pm (room only this day, so no dining plan)
9/27 - Liberty Tree Tavern @ 4:10pm
9/28 - Chef Mickey's @ 1:15pm
9/29 - Tutto Italia @ 11:30 am
9/30 - Akershus @ 7:00pm
10/1 - Biergarten @ 4:00pm
10/2 - Tusker Safari Breakfast @ 10:15am
10/3 - Boma @ 6pm
10/4 - Coral Reef @ 4:05pm (DD's b-day dinner!)

So excited to be leaving in 3 days!!!! :cool1: :dance3: After a month of crazily trying to get the perfect ADR's, I think we've done well and want to share :goodvibes The only one I am really hoping to get is an Ohana in place of Boma....DH really wanted to eat at Ohana but I don't think he'll be disappointed with Boma once he's there.

ETA: Without the DIS it would have been darn near impossible to plan so many details for this trip in less than a month!!!

9/26 - Planet Hollywood @ 12:45pm (room only this day, so no dining plan)
9/27 - Liberty Tree Tavern @ 4:10pm
9/28 - Chef Mickey's @ 1:15pm
9/29 - Tutto Italia @ 11:30 am
9/30 - Akershus @ 7:00pm
10/1 - Biergarten @ 4:00pm
10/2 - Tusker Safari Breakfast @ 10:15am
10/3 - Boma @ 6pm
10/4 - Coral Reef @ 4:05pm (DD's b-day dinner!)

If time isn't an issue, try looking for a 9pm or later dinner ressie at Ohana. You might be surprised:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter