Finally Doing The Add On Dance

deedle2

Earning My Ears
dh surprised me for my birthday and anniversary with a 100pt add on at ssr, received the approval paper yesterday in the mail. im soooo excited. cant wait to start planning my next disney vacation. oh i can see this add on thing being very addictive! please, please welcome me home again!

Congratulations and welcome home again!

Congrats! Enjoy those extra points!

I'm so jealous :) I've been wanting to add on for awhile now. DH won't let me until we atleast take our first trip "home" LOL

Stimpy: Your first trip home is around the corner and it really should do the trick:teeth: My DH said the same thing, and we just put in for a new resale today:hyper: He really enjoyed our first trip home in October!!!!

Lisa:sunny:

thanks everyone for the welcome homes, i just love to hear those words. i currently have 250pts at bcv and now 100 at ssr. that will have to do for now but you all know how it goes, the more you have the more you want so i know this will not be my last add on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter