finally a member instead of a lurker

stacilee

<font color=blue>Keep 'em coming people<br><font c
I have to apologize for lurking here for years.
These boards have always been a wealth of infomation - for newbies as well as veterans to WDW.
So many times my dh and I have sat for hours together and read the postings here. The Disboards provides us with conversation topics and dreams. It has prompted lots of smiles, many laughs and a few tears- oh, and sometimes goosebumps too.
One thing that this site does for us is keep that Disney feeling alive between visits. Our family "GETS" that disney magic, and we are happy to share it with our children. Planning a return trip to AKL in 50 days!
Webmaster Pete should be proud of himself, as we have watched this site grow and develop into what it is today.
Thanks for having us.

thanks so much for the warm welcome!
I want to clarify here that I reluctantly used the term "lurker" although I know that is what someone who reads without participating or registering is called.

Just in case it matters to anyone, even though I have previously not been an official member, I have enjoyed your lively discussions, appreciated your varied (and insightful) opinions, laughed at your good-hearted ribbings of others, *groaned* when funny, oft-debated subjects reappear-- the number of chicken nuggets pops instantly to mind here- and silently prayed for those of you who consider the people here on these boards to be close enough friends to have share their trials and tribulations with them.
there is always so much more to learn about the disney experience. You all are great to share and share and share your knowledge instead of being selfish and keeping it a secret. Sometimes friends will say, " You're going back there AGAIN?!"
I say, " you bet. There is no place we'd rather be!

Welcome to the DIS, stacilee! :)

I keep looking for the answer to my question but I can't find it. Can you help? How long before I am no longer a "welcomed guest" but have something else interesting under my name?

I just want to belong.

Stacilee - Welcome out of Lurkdom seems to be the appropriate welcome here:tongue: :wave2: since you admitt to having been with us for a while anyway.

We are so glad to have you and happy to see that you are "jumping into the fray" ::MickeyMo :wave2: ::MinnieMo

Nanu - I believe you achieve DIS veteran status after about 75 posts......

Stacilee - Welcome out of Lurkdom seems to be the appropriate welcome here:tongue: :wave2: since you admitt to having been with us for a while anyway.

We are so glad to have you and happy to see that you are "jumping into the fray" ::MickeyMo :wave2: ::MinnieMo

Nanu - I believe you achieve DIS veteran status after about 75 posts......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter