"Fill in the Gaps" Swap Signups - Due January 10 - CLOSED

For my disneyland paris group 2 i'm gonna do 2 tags for adventure isle but i'll just do them piratey so they could be used for POTC or Peter pan or whatever too!

If no-one minds, can i change my DLRP group 1 to the tea cups rather than BTM please? xx

I am a dork! I know it.

That being said, I have my Star Wars items done as well as my Kids group ones. Jango's MK (TTA) ones are almost done. I was so excited about this one. So far everything looks super cute (if I do say so myself...) I haven't the foggiest idea (and yes, that is the technical term) for what to do with Tom Sawyer Island. I'm sure I'll come up with something... :)

I am a dork! I know it.

That being said, I have my Star Wars items done as well as my Kids group ones. Jango's MK (TTA) ones are almost done. I was so excited about this one. So far everything looks super cute (if I do say so myself...) I haven't the foggiest idea (and yes, that is the technical term) for what to do with Tom Sawyer Island. I'm sure I'll come up with something... :)

How about a paper piecing of a paint brush for whitewashing a fence?

Yes. That was one idea I did have. But, I thought that the island had very little to do with painting and a lot to do with caves and exploring and stuff like that. Maybe I'll make some signage. I'll still thinking. We have 2 months, so I'm not too worried...yet. The calendar swap on the other hand...

BUT...if you are one of the first people on the Island, there are three brushes hidden and if you find one of the paintbrushes you get a fastpass for a ride of your choice.

Nope, it's true. I found a paintbrush with my Dad when I was their last year, but I didn't take it, since I was down their for 3 weeks, not like I needed a FP. When we came back, a family was taking one to the CM. He offered them either a Splash or BTMRR FP, so I don't know if it is any FP, but it is definitely, "find a paintbrush, get a FP." I did take a picture of the hidden paintbrush though.

I read about it someone's trip report, so I am probably wrong about the any ride part. I myself am perfectly content to just go get a fastpass the normal way, but finding something hidden would be fun.

PS thanks for thinking I am so creative.

I've been there 15 times and never heard of this little gem. I am so going to Tom Sawyer Island first next time I am there! Thanks for the heads up. Anyway, I'm still thinking...

I placed a bid on a set of four monorail stickers.
Then I sent a message asking if she would have more of these to finish a project (this one) and not only did she not answer my question, she canceled my bid and blocked me! I have never had a bid canceled. I can't believe someone would block me. Talk about being p.o.ed.

Anyway, have to come up with some other idea for the monorail elements.

Okay, I've got the latest additions and I've closed this one out. The progress thread will go up tomorrow. Make sure you double check your groups - most are groups of 5 but there are a few smaller groups.

Way to go on the progress, Mickster and Jango!

Looking forward to seeing everyone's creations!!

Jango would like to change his elements to a journal box and tag. Thanks! We're almost all done here. I came up with a cute idea for Tom Sawyer. Phew...

I'll be happy to try Peter Pan....maybe a paper piecing....thx for letting me angel! I have very fond memories of DLP....one of the few trips I made with my mom before she passed away...will never forget her enjoying the buffet there...the langoustines were huge!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter