Figment Backpack

Kirsti

Mouseketeer
Hey all

Hopefully this is the right forum to show this off. I’m planning on doing a Disneybound as Figment on one of our Epcot days this upcoming trip, and a friend of mine challenged me to add wings to the purple backpack I found on Amazon. I know it makes it a little “costumey” but I’m really proud of how they turned out. It was all improvised as I went!

Here are the wings. Four layers of craft foam from Michaels. For durability and so that the Velcro would have something to wrap around.

And the completed backpack. The biggest challenge will be seeing if the wings stay on during my stroll through the Festival of the Arts. I’m planning on removing them and storing them inside the backpack for rides!

This is adorable! Great idea! We love Figment!

Is there a way to attach the wings to each other with some sort of strap? Maybe connect them by adding another long piece of velcro then add strip to the back of bag for more support? Just an idea, so you don't lose one.

Oh that’s a great idea. Because I don’t want to be looking behind me to see if I’ve dropped one all day long…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter