Fewer people ADR?

ScrappyTam

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling to wdw in October with my husband who will be conferencing. I will be having solo fun in the parks. So far, I've made 2 ADRs for 2 people. 1 regular & 1 Eat to the Beat. I'm assuming that I will be charged for the full EttB if my ressie is for 2 people and only one shows up. But what about the regular ADR? If only one showed up for a 2 person ressie, am I charged that $10 no show free?

As long as one person shows up you aren’t charged a no show fee. If one in a party of 6 shows up still no fee. For eat the beat you should only be charged for the number of people present as well.

Great news! I've had to make a couple of ADRS for 2, and it's just me! For some reason, it's become extreemly difficult to find seating for 1 in some of my favorite restaurants. I NEVER had problems in the past, so I took the advice of many here and made the ADR for 2 at the difficult locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter