few more questions

clconstruction

Earning My Ears
I'm a little confused, does it cost any money to eat at Palo? Also, still just wondering if anyone has noticed any shore fishing on Castaway Cay? Thanks to everyone who can answer. We have really enjoyed this forum. You guys are so helpful!!!

There is a $10 per person surcharge to dine at Palo, generally for gratuity since you are served by different people. We added additional gratuity.

I did not see any shore fishing at CC but we stayed at the family beach.

Denae

I thought it was $5.00 per person?:confused:

I've never seen any fishing on any of the beaches at CC.

Yes, it is $10.00 per person now for both brunch and dinner. (We were on the 3/6 Magic)

Denae

The only fishing at CC is via the 1/2 day excursion. I think it's something like $110 per person and is 3 hours. DH did this and really loved it!

The Palo dinner fee used to be $5.00 but has recently gone to $10.00. Now both brunch and dinner are $10.00....well worth it!!! Other cruise lines charge upward of $20.00-25.00 per person for their alternative restaurant.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!