Festival of the Lion King Signature Dining Package – Tier II - late diner - then what ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
If we do the Tiffins dinner package - $74/adult
We could do great seats for the Lion King Show and the Safari ride

But if our dinner is at 6 pm - then we eat for an hour, do the Lion King Show at 7:30 PM and the the Safari ride at 8:30 PM ?
What if the AK park closes at 8pm - this would be in November.

If we do the Lion King show/Safari ride before our dinner - how do we get our tickets for the show if they are given out at the meal ?

For $74 - dinner menu sounds like a better deal than the lunch meal :)

You get your Lion King show time when you book the meal. It might be earlier than your meal - especially if you book dinner. Also I thought the safari was only included in tier 1

If we do the Tiffins dinner package - $74/adult
We could do great seats for the Lion King Show and the Safari ride

1. But if our dinner is at 6 pm - then we eat for an hour, do the Lion King Show at 7:30 PM and the the Safari ride at 8:30 PM ?
What if the AK park closes at 8pm - this would be in November.

2. If we do the Lion King show/Safari ride before our dinner - how do we get our tickets for the show if they are given out at the meal ?

3. For $74 - dinner menu sounds like a better deal than the lunch meal :)
1. They won't offer a combination of show and safari that is not within the operating hours of the safari. It will almost always close earlier than the park.

2. You go by Tiffins and get them

3. The menu is the same at Tiffins and value is the same. There's so much food at Tiffins you'll never want 2 meals. If you eat lunch that day, I suspect you won't be hungry enough to eat their dinner and if you eat there for lunch you'll probably not even want dinner. We are huge eaters and that's how we do the meal, lunch.

By the way, you are either confused or mistyped. Safari is only offered with the Tier 1 package.

Here's my issue with this particular dining package - there really isn't a bad seat in the Festival of the Lion King theater. Tiffins is amazing - one of the better culinary experiences I've had anywhere - but I don't know if $74 for preferred seating (or actually $99 if you want the VIP seating and the safari) would be worth it, when you can get great seats for Festival of the Lion King going standby, and still have an amazing meal at Tiffins for less money. Just my two cents.

Here's my issue with this particular dining package - there really isn't a bad seat in the Festival of the Lion King theater. Tiffins is amazing - one of the better culinary experiences I've had anywhere - but I don't know if $74 for preferred seating (or actually $99 if you want the VIP seating and the safari) would be worth it, when you can get great seats for Festival of the Lion King going standby, and still have an amazing meal at Tiffins for less money. Just my two cents.
Have you ever sat on the very first row? It's a completely different experience
And the safari is different. Not the route but the narration.
So the experience isn't comparable to a'la'carte at all.
Not to mention, there's barely any extra cost when you price out the full meal at Tiffins

Have you ever sat on the very first row? It's a completely different experience
And the safari is different. Not the route but the narration.
So the experience isn't comparable to a'la'carte at all.
Not to mention, there's barely any extra cost when you price out the full meal at Tiffins
I didn't realize that the narration on the safari was different with this package.

I didn't realize that the narration on the safari was different with this package.

You actually get a Safari truck that’s just for the people doing the package. On the day that we went there were seven people total, and we had two educators. They answered so many questions and pointed out so many elements on the Safari. There was also a lot of information about how they care for the animals.

You actually get a Safari truck that’s just for the people doing the package. On the day that we went there were seven people total, and we had two educators. They answered so many questions and pointed out so many elements on the Safari. There was also a lot of information about how they care for the animals.
That, to me, would make this dining package worth it.

Thank you for all the information - we will do the $99 Tier 1 package - then we do not have to FP+ Safari or Lion King
Maybe lunch about 2 PM or 2:30 PM would be better - then we could do the afternoon Lion King Show and the Safari.
We could do the Extra Magic hours at another park that day, then FP+ Tough to be a Bug at 11 am and FP+ Navi River Ride for 12:30 pm.

Tiffin's Tier 1 will be our second ADR after try to get Cindy's breakfast early one morning before the park opens at 9 am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!