Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package?

Was there any place to sit in the Reserved parade area? My mother has difficulty standing very long.

We did the parade package yesterday - were able to get one alcohol drink as part of our dining package with no issues. The food was excellent (really loved the ravioli) and the parade passes were awesome. Walked up at 3:10 and had front row seats for the parade with lots of room to move around. It’s a great value on the dining plan!

That is great to know, seem like Tony's is coming around for the better here lately, DIS Unplugged review was surprisingly positive. When I made the review and researched the restaurant, way too many bad reviews and had me thinking I made a mistake.......thanks for posting!

Walked up at 3:10 and had front row seats for the parade with lots of room to move around.
Is there anywhere to sit at the reserved viewing area? My DH has a hard time standing for any length of time, does better walking or sitting. This may be worth it for us...

Where is the VIP viewing?
Viewing is in the island of Town Square, looking down Main Street.
Is there anywhere to sit at the reserved viewing area? My DH has a hard time standing for any length of time, does better walking or sitting. This may be worth it for us...
There are a couple benches, but if people fill stand in front of you, it won't help. The day we did this in early January, there was plenty of room to spread out and it wouldn't have been a problem. There is plenty of curb space so you could sit on the curb if you like.

Here's the view we had:

Magical Trio by mom2rtk, on Flickr

Hi Ho Hi Ho by mom2rtk, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter