Ferrytale Wishes? Club Villain? 2017

DisneyGuy

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if we should be seeing some dates for Ferrytale Wishes and Club Villain for 2017? I'm looking at March/April and can't believe nothing is out yet. I guess it's too soon?

Question about your question - it's possible that they may have dates in Spring 2017?? I'd have a very excited DD if that's the case

Disney probably just hasn't added them to the calendar yet.

But a heads up - Ferrytale Wishes was just ok. I wouldn't do that again. The food was just ok, they ran out of champagne, the other alcohol drink they were serving was not good, and then the music to wishes wasn't piped in through their sound system although it was supposed to be - it wasn't working that evening for whatever reason.
It all added up to a disappointing evening for me.

When leaving they offered us balloons and mickey bars - I don't know if the balloons were a normal offering or not but I was not interested in either of them since I was heading to the monorail immediately to make it over to Epcot to see Illuminations. I wasn't sure if I could eat a Mickey bar on the Monorail. I actually made it and enjoyed Illuminations in the park much more than the Ferrytale Wishes Cruise.

I'm personally not counting on CV being extended, but that's just my own speculation. I was hoping it would continue, but the only remaining sold out show is 1/13 at 8:15pm. Online booking shows there's still availability for a party of 12 for every other showtime left in January (there could very well be more availability if one were to call). Considering that AP and DVC discounts were offered to try to boost ticket sales, and that didn't work, Disney has less incentive to continue the event.

I called and asked about Ferrytale Wishes today, wondering if they would extend until the end of Wishes in May. CM said they hadn't been told but it was doubtful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter