Fed Up With Weight Watchers After 1 Week!

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
Ive just got back from my first weigh in at W/W and I havent lost a single pound:( Im so fed up with it right now. Yes I did go over my points on day one because I went out on the town with my mates but I reduced my points all week to make up for it, which is allowed. The lady who runs my class said that I wasnt having anough points even though she told me how many to have last week!! What a waste of money!!

Emma
:(

Emma - DO NOT get discouraged!!! It really works. Sometimes you have to play around with your points weekly to see what works best for you. Make sure you drink ALL of your water, journal, and eat all your points. Do not go under points. I am just starting my 10th week, and have lost 26.4lbs.

You can do it!!:)

Oh Emma, I know your frustration, but I'm telling you to hang with it. I kept my weight off for 5 years with WW. Now, after two kids, I am struggling with it and I get so discouraged, but I am determined not to give up! PM me if you are ever looking for support! {{hugs}} as there are days I want to throw that scale right through the window.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter