February 9th Disney Fantasy Sailing

allears

"If I were not upon the sea..." I'd want to be!
My DP and I will be sailing on the Fantasy this Feb 9th, anyone else on that cruise?

Hey there! My partner and I will be on the same cruise! We just did Western Caribbean out of Galveston...really missed Castaway Cay! :) Are you on the cruise meet list?

Hey there! My partner and I will be on the same cruise! We just did Western Caribbean out of Galveston...really missed Castaway Cay! :) Are you on the cruise meet list?

We are on the list, though not especially active. I don't really get into the fish extender stuff, but like to see some of the folks that we'll be sailing with.

Very much looking forward to experiencing the new ship!

We are on the list, though not especially active. I don't really get into the fish extender stuff, but like to see some of the folks that we'll be sailing with.

Very much looking forward to experiencing the new ship!

Yep...we have cruised quite a bit and just started doing the fish extender thing two cruises ago. It really is a lot of fun! :) We cruised on the Fantasy on the maiden voyage and LOVED it...Disney did an amazing job taking on all of the feedback from the Dream. Usually they do a Dismeets on day one! Looking forward to meeting you!

Yep...we have cruised quite a bit and just started doing the fish extender thing two cruises ago. It really is a lot of fun! :) We cruised on the Fantasy on the maiden voyage and LOVED it...Disney did an amazing job taking on all of the feedback from the Dream. Usually they do a Dismeets on day one! Looking forward to meeting you!

This will be my 11th cruise, all on DCL. Last February was my 10th, but my partner's first and thank heavens he loved it as much as I do! I've sailed once on the Wonder and the rest on the Magic, which I call my ship. So I'm sure it will be exciting to be on the new ship and experience the pluses!

This will be my 11th cruise, all on DCL. Last February was my 10th, but my partner's first and thank heavens he loved it as much as I do! I've sailed once on the Wonder and the rest on the Magic, which I call my ship. So I'm sure it will be exciting to be on the new ship and experience the pluses!

Free Palo for you! Woohoo! :) Definitely! We first cruised on the Magic and just got off of it...have been on the Dream 4 times and the Fantasy once...but loved going back to the smaller ship! It didn't have all of the bells and whistles but we love the Magic!! :) We've met some amazing friends along the way too! This will be my 13th cruise with DCL and my partner's 11th...we LOVE DCL!

darrenwatson66 said:
Free Palo for you! Woohoo! :)

To paraphrase my dad, if you have to buy 10 cruises to get something, it isn't "free"...it's "included". ;)

To paraphrase my dad, if you have to buy 10 cruises to get something, it isn't "free"...it's "included". ;)

Ah but if it is something we'd pay for anyway, it's a bonus!!!

From the Philly area as well.

allears said:
Thanks! I figure what the heck, I'm going to go on the cruises anyway, so any perk is a good one!

I agree. I am quickly becoming a cruise addict too, so it's just a matter of time before I start getting those perks.

I went on my first cruise in 2007 with my then-bf and LOVED IT. We had another one planned for later that year but canceled it after we broke up.

My now-bf and I are going on the Fantasy in March. Second cruise for each of us, but first together. And we plan to book our third cruise, hopefully to Alaska, while we are onboard.

What my bf doesn't know is that the one we book onboard will actually be our fourth cruise because I will be taking him on another cruise for new year's next year. Just a short Bahamian cruise, but I'm adding in a few days in Miami Beach beforehand and a few days at WDW afterward. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

This will be my 11th cruise, and I've been hooked since I first sailed the Wonder in 2000. I've only sailed Disney, really have no desire to sail anyone else.

Last year was my partner's first cruise ever, thank goodness he loved it!!! We booked this year's while on board.

I've loved sailing the Magic, but am very eager to experience the beautiful new ship!

I would love to do an Alaskan cruise! That is for sure in our future!

I just read the other day that Willie Aames (8 is Enough, Charles in Charge, etc) got his life back together and is now working as a cruise director for Oceania. This might be enough to lure me away from Disney for one cruise.

I am fairly certain that the combination of Christopher Atkins in Blue Lagoon and Willie Aames in Paradise (the Blue Lagoon knock-off) was what made me gay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter