February 8th, 2007 3 Day Wonder

ashman

DIS Veteran
This may be way too far in advance to start his but here goes. This will be our family’s first cruise with DCL. My wife and I have cruised before for our honeymoon (Alaska) and the Caribbean in 2004 for our 10 wedding anniversary. This will be the first cruise my two daughters Sarah and Hannah who will be 7 and 5 respectively at the time of our cruise. :cool1: The girls just went to Disney on Ice and one of my girls said to my wife, “Oh Mommy it would be so nice to meet Cinderella!” :goodvibes It was a nice moment. My wife and I plan to give the cruise to the girls for Christmas next year. We plan to get a DCL picture, make it into a puzzle and give each of them half of the pieces! Should be great fun. I look forward to maybe meeting some other Dis’er in advance. Merry Christmas everyone!

Wazzo said:
Hello!!

Have fun! BUT, I think the Wonder sails on the 9th???

This year! ;) I'm not going till next year! I know trying to start a meet thread for a three day that is over a year away. What can I say I have planning issues! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Oops, sorry! Misread the date!

There's no such thing as planning too soon!!!! You're among friends!! :thumbsup2

Thanks! Enjoy your trip looks like you will be in sunny Florida very soon!

:cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

I guess in the immortal words of Billy Idol:

"I'm a dancin' with myself!" :woohoo: :lmao: :rolleyes:

Obligatory shameless self promoting quarterly bump to see if any one else is out there

Obligatory shameless self promoting quarterly bump to see if any one else is out there.

Hello anyone Beuller? Beuller? Beuller?

Gosh I need help. :teeth: I guess on the plus side I will have the ship to myself! :lmao:

More silliness! :cool1: Today I got a packet from my travel agent that had all sorts of information about my upcoming trip. :thumbsup2 Very little of it was new (due to the DIS) but it was an exciting little reminder that the trip is getting closer! Jeez do I need help or what? :rotfl: :teeth: :lmao: :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 :happytv: :lmao: :banana: :cool1: Doing the Double Digit Dance! Only 99 days til cruise time for the Cobb family! It may seem a long way off but it is right around the corner, considering it the cruise was over 400 days off when I booked it! :cool1:

We are giving this cruise to our girls for Christmas. :thumbsup2 We have bought them matching Disney Crocs. On Christmas we are giving them the Crocs with a note telling them to out them on and go with mom and dad on an Adventure. We are then sending them on a treasure hunt. :stir: At each clue station will be a small bag with a few puzzle pieces. The last note will tell them to put the puzzle together to see where they get to go with mom and dad on the adventure. The picture is one of the Disney Crew on Castaway Cay in front of the Wonder with the girls photoshopped in. :earsboy: We got the pic and puzzle done this week! Can't wait to see the look on their faces! :Pinkbounc :banana:

Any other Dis'ers out there joining us? We are 9 days away from the final payment being due and being able to book excursions! :moped: :woohoo:

We are under the 75 day mark so we can hop online and do our ressies. I checked and there are lots of spots for Palo, of course that shouldn't come as a shock as I have the whole ship to myself! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

I would like to go on your cruise you are going to have such a good time. Make sire you bring money for rebooking your next 7day cruise come on our Oct 27 Halloween cruise. :thumbsup2 :sunny: ;) :goodvibes :) :cloud9:

There’s going to be a CiCi’s Pizza annual conference on board for this trip. I wonder how many spots are being taken up by that?

My TA is researching that. How did you hear about it? Will you be joining us? :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter