February 23rd, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

Oh my goodness! Disney cruises are so amazing! Fireworks, Pirate Night, you guys are going to have a great time. I'm not sure who likes them more: my son or myself. (It's me! I do!) :love:

Last edited:

I don't know how you go about doing the fe but I would love to do it! On our past cruises I would see all of the things on the outside of the doors and wondered what it was for. I finally found out but now I don't know how to get involved! I hope we find out before the cruise so that I can have time to plan

I've been on Pinterest all day looking at FE ideas! Hoping someone organizes one - I haven't the foggiest idea how to do so!!

Hi everyone! Just booked this cruise and the next one too! This is our 12th Disney cruise. We are super excited as it's our first back to back cruise! Plus, can't wait to see the Wonder after going through dry dock! It will be me, my husband and our two kiddos (DD10, DS8). We for sure want to join an FE! Can't wait!!

Lisa

This is my families first cruise...kinda apprehensive. and very interested in the FE thing.....Also any ideas to make my daughters birthday extra special? It happens to be on the day we sail, shes turning 11.

This is our 1st Disney Cruise!! We are celebrating 3 birthdays!! We are interested in FE...Tell us more. Also, how can we get a birthday cake on the cruise?

Teach me about FE? Will be on the cruise with my grandkids age 2 and 7. I know I need a hanger thingy but how do I know how many little treats to buy/make?

Please help me I want to be a part of this!

Hi. This is our first Disney Cruise. we can't wait. Traveling with me are my husband and our two children (son 9 & daughter 8- her birthday is in February), my brother and his wife and their three children (all girls 10, 8, & 6- the 10 yo's bday is in February), and my wonderful parents (dad's bday is in February) who are treating us to this trip. My family and I have cruised other lines before but this is their first. Need to know all about the FE!!

Hi guys we just broke the trip two weeks ago. And I just found out about FE and we want do it with my son.

So for the 3 of us it's our first Disney cruise. We are dvc members for novel 10tears. 10tears And 10tears And We look out wit getting this cruise.

Any help how to sign up for FE?

Thanks
Maria rose (mom) Alexander (8 almost 9) and Ronnie (dad)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter