February 2020 Scrap Book Challenge - PrincessNancy96 is our Monthly Winner!!!

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Please join our monthly scrapbook challenge!

All pages 6x6 or larger count :)

Goal Total for Feb: 229

Actual Completed Total: 284

Scrapper Goals:

Amandaleigh2: 50
C.beara: 4
Chae: 10
Jeniferdwn: 25
Melissa55: 10:sunny:
Poppins2000: 30
PrincessNancy96: 100

Pages completed:
Amandaleigh2: 45
C.beara: 2
Chae: 12:sunny:
Jeniferdwn: 13
Melissa55: 12:sunny:
Poppins2000: 21
PrincessNancy96: 180 :sunny::sunny::cutie:

Met goal::sunny:

Leader: :cutie:

Last edited:
I won’t be doing anything until later this month, because it will be post-trip pages (and the trip doesn’t start until this weekend) but I’m thinking I’ll have at least 10 to work on.

January was a write-off because of our Disney trip!

Hoping to get back at it in February, but struggling to find/organise my pictures (I'm a couple years behind). Also I want to scrap our trip, but I made a commitment to myself that I would scrap in chronological order. Maybe that's the push I need to get more scrapping done!

Let's say 4 pages for February, and see how it goes 😁

Sorry I've been away, I've been scrapping a lot lately (winter months make for perfect scrapping!)..

My goal is 100... I've got a lot done already but can't remember my exact total so I'll come back and post that later!

My Shutterfly order is “expected between Fri 02/21/2020 - Tue 02/25/2020” which means I likely won’t get them until the 26th or 27th, since my Shutterfly orders usually seem to take longer than anticipated. Wish me luck that I’ll get to complete any before the end of the month! 😒

Hello there! I know I'm late to the February game, but I just found this thread and I'm going away to a scrapbook retreat this coming weekend. I'm shooting for at least 50 pages by Sunday. I'm so far behind it's a little overwhelming (I'm doing vacations I've neglected from 2011 this weekend), but I've been making an effort since January to start catching up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!