February 2020 Booking Advise

jperrot1

Fantasmic
I would like to book a Hard Rock Hotel 2 queen Club Level package in February 2020 to include the 3-park unlimited tickets. Right now the stay longer gives a 20% off discount for the room. My question is does anyone know when Universal would probably release deals for February 15-22 stay, and would anyone predict if those discounts would probably be better than the 20% off the room rate? Thank you in advance for your help and thoughts.

new deals pop up to fill the hotel rooms

Right now I have no idea how booked that hotel is for your dates next February

Think it might take a few more months before the general public will know how long the package you want, will still be offered in 7 months

Suggest you call the booking number and ask if the present deal will be valid
In the future

Packages change frequently

SMSM has been around for years and is a good discount

I would generally not book a package. The stay more, save more rate might be the cheapest it gets for what you want. If that is feasible for you, I would book the room with a one night deposit sooner rather than later as prices can go up as the resort rooms fill. I usually see that Hard Rock fills quickly because it is a smaller resort.

Universal has been coming out with various ticket deals a lot lately. It seems like when one expires, another one pops up. The current deal ends July 31st.

I don't know how February will be (we are going that week in 2020!) as that is President's Day week. A lot of school systems around here (GA) will give that whole week or 2-3 days that week off.

Anyhow, we were able to get about 25% off Portofino Bay this year during spring break from what we had originally booked (with stay more, save more) using an Annual Passholder discount. It was definitely worth it to buy one annual pass to save that money on the room.

Thank you so much, macraven, for your information. Thank you so much, smiths02, for your information also. I appreciate it. Now to make a decision.

Thank you so much, macraven, for your information. Thank you so much, smiths02, for your information also. I appreciate it. Now to make a decision.

If you want to lock in the specific dates for your UO hotel stay, you could book a room only now and as long as you cancelled 5 full days out, you would be given a refund.

Now if a package is released and it is a better deal for you, book it.
Then call and cancel the room only reservation.

Some dates in February might not be eligible for special packages.
If advanced booking is high, no need for Loews to offer special hotel rates/packages.

I'm in the way of thinking smiths02 posted.

I go for a sure thing months out as I book my air once I book my hotel
I'm not a gambler when it comes to setting up my vacations.

I have stayed onsite at the premier hotels in February before but it was not near the holidays.
President day weekend period does fill the hotels

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts