February 2013 ~~ Show your LOVE for Scrapbooking! Winner: tpaetz

I completed 8 pages before we lost power during the blizzard. With everything going on I must have forgotten to post.

I have completed an additional 31 pages. I have done more than I thought I would do. I am not finished yet.

Hi Nancy - could you please add an additional 2pages for me? Spent more time cutting out some great embellishments than getting complete pages finished.

OK got Caslte and the 3 o'clock parade done (no paper piecing on them:confused3)
so that is another 18 for me

please add 20 more for me!

finished up the Bat Miztvah pages for my friends DD!!!

Here's what I have so far:

Feb 1 ~ 2 pages
Feb 4 ~ 2 pages
Feb 4 ~ 2 pages
Feb 6 ~ 4 pages
Feb 7 ~ 1 page
Feb 10 ~ 3 pages
Feb 11 ~ 6 pages
Feb 20 ~ 2 pages

Total so far is 22 pages for February!

I've been working hard on putting pages together from my kit club - I got behind. By the end of the day I will have 6 more pages done with pictures on them!

I love my kit club, but sometimes I struggle with using the "themes" I'm given.

Here's what I have so far:

Feb 1 ~ 2 pages
Feb 4 ~ 2 pages
Feb 4 ~ 2 pages
Feb 6 ~ 4 pages
Feb 7 ~ 1 page
Feb 10 ~ 3 pages
Feb 11 ~ 6 pages
Feb 20 ~ 2 pages
Feb 21 ~ 2 pages

Total so far is 24 pages for February! I better get busy to make my goal of 40!

OK finished MK album so that is 6 more pages for me
now to fix one of the hotel pages since we changed hotels - just changing Movies to Music

I totally forgot to join for this month...did an awful job last month of keeping you posted.

Here is my February goal....40 pages (Would be nice to get finished with AK album)

So far I have scrapped 22 pages! Finally got around to getting my sons class project finished (a cookbook).

please add 12 more pages...made a simple autograph book for friends DD who we are meeting in DLR!

I've finished 8 pages so far this weekend.

Hopefully I'll be able to finish up a few of the pages that I've started that just need one little thing and add to my total before the end of the month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter