February 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

If anyone decides to cancel their CP breakfast reservation for the 10, please let me know.

What time are you looking for? I just checked the website and they have a few open slots for the morning of the 10th.

When I first looked there was no breakfast slot available and after reading this I went back and snagged a 8:05 table for 2 which is perfect for me! :cheer2:

Has anyone ever booked Be Our Guest through the online reservations system? I tried and NO availability at all the day I want, my girl's 14th birthday, Feb 7th. I currently have Ohanas and love it, but would really like to try BOG since we'll be in MK that day.

Do you think any tables will open or are all the tables really, truly booked :sad1:

since there is no March thread..I just canceled Chef Mickey March 4th 4 people 8 Am :)

Has anyone ever booked Be Our Guest through the online reservations system? I tried and NO availability at all the day I want, my girl's 14th birthday, Feb 7th. I currently have Ohanas and love it, but would really like to try BOG since we'll be in MK that day.

Do you think any tables will open or are all the tables really, truly booked :sad1:
I booked when my 180 window first opened up and I used the online system with no problem. BOG is a very requested TS right now but when reviews start to appear some people might cancel it. I hope you can find one that fits your schedule.

Yay! I'm glad you were able to get what you were looking for. :goodvibes
Yes, I forgot to thank you Karen! :) :goodvibes How much earlier do you think they'll allow us enter to the park? I'd LOVE a few shots of the castle with nobody else there!

BTW, I cancelled CP table for 2 at 6PM.

I just cancelled:

CRT on 2/26 at 8:40am for 3 people.

Ohana on 2/28 at 5pm for 3 people.

Les Chefs on 3/1 at 7pm for 3 people.

Just canceled Rose & Crown for 3 at 7:15 pm on 2/8. Changed our ressie to 7:30 but would like something closer to 8 pm; let me know if anyone is planning to cancel!

Just a heads up to anyone who can take advantage...just cancelled a 7:25p BOG reservation for 2/27...finally found the earlier time I was looking for!!

Just a heads up to anyone who can take advantage...just cancelled a 7:25p BOG reservation for 2/27...finally found the earlier time I was looking for!!

Snagged it even after a couple of hours! Thank you, now I can cancel my 8:50pm for another night! :flower3::flower3:

DisneyGuess said:
Snagged it even after a couple of hours! Thank you, now I can cancel my 8:50pm that night! :flower3::flower3:

Awesome! So glad I could help someone! I actually may try to look for a reservation for 2/26 and if I find one I'll be giving up the one I just got this am...doubt I'll get that lucky twice though :)

DisneyGuess said:
Snagged it even after a couple of hours! Thank you, now I can cancel my 8:50pm that night! :flower3::flower3:

I thought I saw on the website calendar that MK closes at 8p on 2/27...am I wrong or was your 8:50p reservation for that night at another TS location? Not being nosy...just want to make sure I'm on the right track w/ my trip planning....

Awesome! So glad I could help someone! I actually may try to look for a reservation for 2/26 and if I find one I'll be giving up the one I just got this am...doubt I'll get that lucky twice though :)

I thought I saw on the website calendar that MK closes at 8p on 2/27...am I wrong or was your 8:50p reservation for that night at another TS location? Not being nosy...just want to make sure I'm on the right track w/ my trip planning....

Good luck getting one on the 26th instead!

I honestly have no idea, I haven't looked that close at park hours yet. We had to postpone our December trip to end of February so I literally just started making plans this week. You're right though, I actually cancelled my original BOG ADR but it was 8:50pm on Friday, March 1! I was too excited about getting an earlier one on our 1st night at MK I wasn't paying attention, haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter