February 2010 - Crystal ball for future deals??

mickey&arielsmom

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We're planning a trip to WDW next February. At this point, we're leaning towards staying at either the Boardwalk or Animal Kingdom Lodge. Does anyone have any ideas of what promotions may be offered at this time next year? I've heard that WDW typically offers free dining, for example, at a certain time each year. I do have a Disney Visa if that helps. We're open to any time in February really, but hope to avoid Presidents' Day weekend. Oh - and it's a group of 4 adults and 3 kids - 2,5, and 9 so we'll be needing 2 rooms.
Thanks for any predictions! :thumbsup2

We were there the beginning of this month and no specials came out to help us. We weren't staying long enough for the 4/3 deal. I'd love to go back next February and will be crossing my fingers for a good deal to come! Here's some pixiedust: for those us planning for Feb. 2010!

I am hoping for a good deal for February 2010 also!!!! We are planning already but hoping to get something cheaper.

we're hoping for the 4/3 deal at the beach club late jan- early feb. I'm hoping its a sucess so they offer it again. when staying at the beach club its a better deal than free dining.

we're hoping for the 4/3 deal at the beach club late jan- early feb. I'm hoping its a sucess so they offer it again. when staying at the beach club its a better deal than free dining.

The 4/3 deal would be PERFECT! I read that I won't be able to book next Feb. until late August. When will news of any special promotions come out?

Can you tell me why you like Beach Club? Just curious, as I like to hear about everyone's favorite and why it suits them the best.

The 4/3 deal would be PERFECT! I read that I won't be able to book next Feb. until late August. When will news of any special promotions come out?

I would guess late aug or later. My TA said the new packages come out mid late aug but who knows about promotions.

Can you tell me why you like Beach Club? Just curious, as I like to hear about everyone's favorite and why it suits them the best.

Well, DH and I stayed at the boardwalk last time and it was nice but we had problems with Air conditioning in our room. We liked the proximity to walk to epcot and ESPN zone. We thought beach club had a cooler pool and since this time we will have two small kids with us (dnewphew 3.5 and Dson 16 mos at the time of our next trip in Feb) since they will be smaller we adults can take turns going over to Epcot at night. BUt then again DH also wants to camp at Fort Wilderness sometime also---just not same trip!!

If we can;t stay at BC (if discount not enough) then I want to stay at WL....I think it looks cool and it is close to MK by boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter