***February 2009 Photo Pass Share*** CLOSED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenny08,

I haven't heard from you regarding participating in Group 1 of this Photopass share. I'm afraid that my PM's aren't reaching you, so I thought I should post to the thread.

Please respond to the thread or by PM to me whether or not you are planning to participate in this share.

Thanks!

We are going 2/7-2/14 and would love to get into a photopass share. Please let me know if there is anything available!

THANKS!

We are going 2/7-2/14 and would love to get into a photopass share. Please let me know if there is anything available!

THANKS!

We may have a spot or two available in group 1. I should know by the end of the week, if you can wait that long.

Hi there!!

I will also be travelling in February, the 5-12th, and would be interested in joining in a share if possible.

I did notice you marked the share closed, but maybe we can drum up enough support to start a 3rd group.

Here's to hoping. :D

We've had one person drop out of Group 1, so kpederson, if you're still interested we have a spot for you. I'll PM you with details of the next step.

tr-ray, if I haven't heard from jenny08 by Friday 12/5, I'll open up that slot for someone else, and I'll give you first dibs.

We've had one person drop out of Group 1, so kpederson, if you're still interested we have a spot for you. I'll PM you with details of the next step.

tr-ray, if I haven't heard from jenny08 by Friday 12/5, I'll open up that slot for someone else, and I'll give you first dibs.

Awesome, I'll keep my eyes on this thread! :)
Many thanks!

Unfortunately, Jenny08 is not able to remain in the share. Therefore, tr-ray a spot has opened for you. I will PM you the next step.

If their is another opening I would be interested. My daughter has a Make A Wish Trip scheduled the Last Week of February.

Thank you!

Macntosh, the date of your trip makes me think that it wouldn't work so well with the other dates in group 1--we're all going in early Feb.

I'm not sure if Group 2 is still an active share or not...maybe someone in that group will post and let you know if they have a spot open.

Macntosh, the date of your trip makes me think that it wouldn't work so well with the other dates in group 1--we're all going in early Feb.

I'm not sure if Group 2 is still an active share or not...maybe someone in that group will post and let you know if they have a spot open.

No Worries I will just start a new group, thanks so much for the reply! But any advice is appreciated. :rolleyes1

Hi guys! Here's where we stand so far:

Ariel'07 = January 30 - February 6 PAID
mcm_momma = February 1-7 GROUP ADMINISTRATOR PAID
borgthe = February 1 - 8 PAID
tr-ray February 5-12 PAID
mommyintn = February 6-13 PAID
wonderlandaddict = February 7-14 confirmed

We still need one more player to keep us at 7. I'm going to start a new thread to get the word out, since this one says the share is closed.

No Worries I will just start a new group, thanks so much for the reply! But any advice is appreciated. :rolleyes1

The only advice I have so far is...confirm all your participants before sending out paypal requests if there is a big gap of time between sign ups and payments. That would have saved me a little bit of headache. ;)

Good luck with your share!

Hi guys! Here's where we stand so far:

tr-ray February 5-12 confirmed
wonderlandaddict = February 7-14 confirmed

We still need one more player to keep us at 7. I'm going to start a new thread to get the word out, since this one says the share is closed.

Carrie -- I just sent you my payment!
Many thanks!:goodvibes

Last update for today.

tr-ray February 5-12 PAID
wonderlandaddict = February 7-14 PAID

If we can get another player, we're good to go. Keep your fingers crossed!

:cool1: Wondering if Group 2 is still a go?

I have to admit that I've been wondering the same thing. I'm certainly not in any hurry, and there is plenty of time between now and our February trip. It's completely understandable if our group coordinator is busy with real life and holidary preparations, etc. But part of me has been wondering if the rest of the group had been communicating in some other format and I had missed the boat somehow. :confused3 I'll assume that everything's still working out ... but am not sure how long to wait? I'm definitely still interested in trying a photopass share... :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter