February 16th, 2024 - 15-Night South Pacific Cruise from Sydney to Honolulu (Noumea, Lautoka, Pago Pago, American Samoa, Kahului)

Update from Disney: Pirate night will take place on Sunday, February 25, 2024, instead of on Wednesday, February 21, 2024. They moved people with BBB appointments on the 21 to the 25, but Palo reservations were not changed.

Additionally instead of leaving Maui at 10pm we will be leaving at 530 pm.

Update from Disney: Pirate night will take place on Sunday, February 25, 2024, instead of on Wednesday, February 21, 2024. They moved people with BBB appointments on the 21 to the 25, but Palo reservations were not changed.

I am glad it is on a Sea Day now! That makes a lot more sense.

Since Pirate Night is now on the night that Semi Formal was originally I did the DCL chat to see if the themed nights just switched. She contacted Shoreside who actually called the Wonder and they have not rescheduled it yet but should have it planned in the next week or so. ☺️

Hello! We booked this cruise just the other day. When booking I asked about Formal Night, Semi-Formal Night and Pirate Night and was told they are night 2, night 10 and night 11 respectively. Not sure how that matches up with what others have been told, but wanted to share. My husband and I did the Honolulu-->Sydney sailing back in October and it was amazing, so when we saw IGT/OGT/VGT deals, we were happy we were able to make this sailing work for us as well. Looking forward to seeing y'all around the ship!

Hello! We booked this cruise just the other day. When booking I asked about Formal Night, Semi-Formal Night and Pirate Night and was told they are night 2, night 10 and night 11 respectively. Not sure how that matches up with what others have been told, but wanted to share. My husband and I did the Honolulu-->Sydney sailing back in October and it was amazing, so when we saw IGT/OGT/VGT deals, we were happy we were able to make this sailing work for us as well. Looking forward to seeing y'all around the ship!
That is amazing!!!! How exciting!

Welcome! How exciting. Makes me more excited that our trip to Honolulu will be just as amazing. :love:
I think that the dates for Semi-formal and Pirate night are reversed. According to the email from Disney that we received, Pirate Night is on Feb 25 (day 10) so I assume Semi-Formal is Feb 26.

IMG_5869.jpeg
Here is the schedule. One thing to note is the change with the pirate night is not reflected in this version

I know this is a long shot but is anyone going to be cancelling their DCL Port Adventure in Fiji? I was not able to book anything for the 4 of us when our Platinum window opened. I have 2 different Port Adventures booked and I have been checking daily to see if anything pops up so we could all go together. Right now the only two options showing availability are the two going just going to the beach which will be our last resort if we cannot find something else. Thank you!

I know this is a long shot but is anyone going to be cancelling their DCL Port Adventure in Fiji? I was not able to book anything for the 4 of us when our Platinum window opened. I have 2 different Port Adventures booked and I have been checking daily to see if anything pops up so we could all go together. Right now the only two options showing availability are the two going just going to the beach which will be our last resort if we cannot find something else. Thank you!
I just logged in and it shows more port adventures are available in Fiji. As for how many slots each one has available, that I do not know. Just thought I'd mention it so you can check again. HTHs! :)

I just logged in and it shows more port adventures are available in Fiji. As for how many slots each one has available, that I do not know. Just thought I'd mention it so you can check again. HTHs! :)
Yes! Things keep appearing and disappearing! I still do not have all 4 of us on the same adventure but at least I have us doing similar things. Hahaha I am checking probably a dozen times a day hoping I can get us all on the same one. Worst case I will go check as soon as we are on word and see if they can squeeze two of us in. ☺️

Were you able to get something for the 4 of you? Our group of 4 currently has the Pearl Resort excursion booked but would prefer the snorkeling excursion which only has room for 1 at the moment

Were you able to get something for the 4 of you? Our group of 4 currently has the Pearl Resort excursion booked but would prefer the snorkeling excursion which only has room for 1 at the moment
My husband & I did the Pear Resort on the Honolulu-->Sydney sailing and thoroughly enjoyed it. You were able to use the pools & go out and enjoy the beach as well as the fabulous lunch they provided + the local Fijian entertainment which was amazing! We enjoyed it so much so that we've booked it for while we're in Fiji on this sailing as well. If you're not into maxing & relaxing, then maybe it's not the right fit for you. I do recall some people had their own snorkel gear that they used directly off the beachfront of the resort, but I have no idea if they saw anything of interest or not.

HTHs! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter