Feb/Mar 2018 WL Studio DVC rental or POR?

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
In the past we have rented at BCV and will stay at BWV this upcoming week. Looking ahead to next winter, for a more resort-only vacation, with our DD who will be 5 at the time, should we rent at WL studio for change of scenery (assuming construction is done), with the path to FW and such, it looks nice. Or, stay at POR to use the boat to DS for change of scenery there? I am really torn. Anyone who can provide feedback, thank you!

Which part of WL?

In general, March is low season for DVC. Boulder Ridge will be easier to rent in the 11-7 month window, as it is sold through. Copper Creek, the new villas, will be a 7-month rental, and there is a possibility that there will be issues getting them the morning of the 7-month window due to supply and demand issues.

I own DVC and I am comfortable with the place construction will be at byMarch 2018. No one knows if the trails that are closed will reopen, ever, though. The new pool will be complete, and while there may still be exterior work it should not be major.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter