Feb-4-2018 Wonder SanJuan-repo-CapeCanaveral

DisneyMom426

Earning My Ears
Starting a new thread for the Disney Wonder cruise on Feb 4th from Puerto Rico. I would like to participate in fish extenders, but this isn't first time cruising with Disney.

Hi! I am on the cruise the week before. I know there are 2 "outside" groups organizing that for our week. A good number of the people are on both the week and your repo cruise, doing a back to back. Perhaps check "outside" for a group for your cruise.

Last edited:
Hi! I am on the cruise the week before. I know there are 2 Facebook groups organizing that for our week. A good number of the people are on both the week and your repo cruise, doing a back to back. Perhaps check Facebook for a group for your cruise.
Thank you. Do you mind giving me the name of your group. I having a difficult time finding the group on fb.

FWIW, we are not supposed to discuss the book of faces on here.

Cruise meets/specific cruise threads are in the sub forum at the top of this page.

FWIW, we are not supposed to discuss the book of faces on here.

Cruise meets/specific cruise threads are in the sub forum at the top of this page.

That is a real shame. The thread here for that is inactive. Anyway, deleted the info.

Starting a new thread for the Disney Wonder cruise on Feb 4th from Puerto Rico. I would like to participate in fish extenders, but this isn't first time cruising with Disney.
Howdy fellow cruiser. I’m on your cruise. So excited!

Booked a last minute deal (a VERY good deal for airline employees) and I'm so excited for my first Disney cruise!

Did they honor that $97 price for oceanview that popped up yesterday? I tried and tried. I couldn't get that rate but I had a $220 rate on hold so I took that. I couldn't get a second cabin, though.

Did they honor that $97 price for oceanview that popped up yesterday? I tried and tried. I couldn't get that rate but I had a $220 rate on hold so I took that. I couldn't get a second cabin, though.
We got the $300 price for the veranda. Prices just jumped back up so I'm glad I got the rate I did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter