Feb 26th 2006 4 Night Wonder - Who Else is Onboard ?

jdybnsn

DIS Veteran
Hi, interested to hear from any of you Dis Boarders that are going on the 4 Night Wonder on 2/26/06 (or 26/02/06 as we say in Britain !).

Hi to Shelly & Mike, from Marion Ia, who have contacted me by PM :wave:

But is there anyone else out there ???

Judy, from Cheshire, U.K.

I guess it is just us. We should not have any problems making any reservations, huh? Time just keeps ticking and ticking away!

Hi Shelly,

Just can't wait :banana: :banana: :banana:

.......and the kids still know nothing ! :hyper:

Can't believe there is no one else on these boards sailing on the 26th Feb ...still a bit of time yet though.

......anyone else out there...let us know :sunny:

Congratulations :cake: JBaker on your up coming 21st and 1st cruise !!!

Don't forget to wear your birthday badge so we can recognise you & buy you a drink ! :flower:

pixiedust:

So nice to find others going. I thought I was going to have the whole ship to myself LOL. I will be traveling with my DD (5 yrs) and, if the waitlist clears, a friend and her 6 yr DD.

Counting down the days! :hourglass

Nice to hear from you Zoesmama........my DD will be a few days off her 5th birthday when we sail (I have a DS who is nearly 9 too).

Good luck for your friend & DD ...hope she is able to join us too :wizard:

I am so glad that we have more people going now!! We have a DD who is five and a DS who wil just have turned 10.
Judy- any luck on your rooms yet?

:wave2: So I guess it's just the 10 or so of us going? Judy from Britain, The Iowa gang, the birthday girl and my DD and myself. :goodvibes

Anyway, we are still hoping for a cancellation so my friend and her 6yr DD can go. According to Disney Cruise, they are maxed out in the Oceaneer Club.

We are from New Orleans and are escaping Mardi Gras. My DH wants to stay here to see what the "new" Mardi Gras will be like. I am taking advantage of my DD's school holiday to travel. I love cruising in mid to late February. We've been on many cruises and my DD is an avid sailor already.

That would be great if that would be true but the is 10 in our Iowa gang alone. I am sure we will all have a blast even if the is more.

So how cold is it in Iowa during the time we are on our cruise?

I'm in New Orleans so we've been having pretty warm temperatures like in the mid 70s a lot lately. My guess is that the Bahamas will be running a few degrees warmer than what our temps are.

Its about 40F here in Britain, cold damp and chilly with frost at night Brrrrrrrrrr.
:cold:

Can't wait till we fly out to the US on the 16th Feb. :woohoo:

No room assignment yet - please send some pixiedust: my way

Have booked Palo for lunch on our last day :rainbow:

..looking forward to joining you all.

Judy :goodvibes

I didn't even think about doing lunch at Palo..maybe I'll add that once I get there.

We are in a gty cat 8 and hoping for upgrade to a verandah, but just want to be on a higher deck than 1 or 2. I always like cruising on higher decks.

Looking forward to meeting you Judy....what cat. did you guys book? What part of England are you from? Northern, middle, southern? I have friends in various places there, but haven't visited any other places but Lowestoft in N.? or E.? Anglia and, of course, London.

We keep wanting to go over, but the exchange rate was so bad for so long.

Hi Zoesmama,

We are from a small village in South Cheshire, called Audlem.......check out our web site ; http://www.audlem.org/

(for some nice pictures click on "Information", "The Village", then "Gallery")

Located about 20 miles south of Chester, 40 miles west of Manchester and just above the Potteries area of England (ie. Stoke on Trent , where Wedgewood and many other english pottery firms are located).

We booked Palo for lunch as we did not want to miss evening meal with our kids.............although I'm sure they'd be more than happy to stay in the kids' clubs, as they are both the sociable types ! :yay:

Shame about you not getting over to the UK more often, but I can't complain about the exchange rate can I ? :rolleyes1

It is a high of 30 degrees today and we have a couple inches of snow on the ground. I am very much looking forward to heading south about now. Anything above 60 would be great with us.

Audlem...I will check out website. I have friends that live in Worcester I think. I think that is near you as they sent me a lovely porcelain pendant which was from their region. They lead jazz tours and come to New Orleans every year except this one. They didn't get enough participants due to the bad press we got after Hurricane Katrina. It's a shame as the French Quarter is looking and smelling great (LOL) and the best restaurants are open.

If you had an extra few days you should visit while you are here in the US.

Anyway...no sign of my friend's waitlist clearing, but we won't give up hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter