Feb 2008 help needed

Shrunkenheadned

Earning My Ears
Hello All,

I have a question, does anyone know when you can book Feb 2008 reservations with Disney?? I keep trying to put in the dates and I keep getting a message back saying my "dates are above the current date range." or something like that. But I want to make sure that I book as soon as I possibly can.

Any help would be appreciated.

I just called today to the main reservation line at Disney World and reserved our room for Feb 2008. The lady told me that I had a reserved room with the 2007 rates and when the 2008 rates came out I would receive a call with the updated information. At least I know we have a room. So give them a call at 1-407-934-7639 and they can get your room reserved. They also told me that I could get our tickets or disney dining plan until the 2008 rates came out, but I could as soon as they were made available.

So good luck with your reservations!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter