Feb 1st any news on the rest of 2014?

I do think it's a shame though that they won't mix it up a little bit. Would convince me to book if they bought the Wonder to Europe.

I'm really hoping for the Magic - would love to see all the new layouts they have planned for her in this year's drydock. If they take the Wonder, it will be right before Drydock, so not brand-spanking new...

Looks like there may be a 10 night Med cruise. I just saw that posted on the blog of a former poster here - AndrewDerekUK. He always seemed to have great resources and he was usually spot on. He has some screen shots.

Can you post a link?

3princessMommy said:
I'm really hoping for the Magic - would love to see all the new layouts they have planned for her in this year's drydock. If they take the Wonder, it will be right before Drydock, so not brand-spanking new...

Very true - that's what I've gotta put up with though on the Magic EBTA in May this year ;)

Looks like there may be a 10 night Med cruise. I just saw that posted on the blog of a former poster here - AndrewDerekUK. He always seemed to have great resources and he was usually spot on. He has some screen shots.

Oh yes, I do miss him! He could plot the entire itinerary before DCL would have a chance to announce it. Was he banned? He seemed to suddenly drop off the earth. :confused3

kaseyC said:

Any indication when?

Oh yes, I do miss him! He could plot the entire itinerary before DCL would have a chance to announce it. Was he banned? He seemed to suddenly drop off the earth. :confused3

I think he rubbed some people the wrong way. I read a few very blunt (and not so nice) posts directed at him. My guess is that he decided to go elsewhere.

I enjoyed his speculation.

Jodie

I think he rubbed some people the wrong way. I read a few very blunt (and not so nice) posts directed at him. My guess is that he decided to go elsewhere.

I enjoyed his speculation.

Jodie

That's a shame. :sad2:

I enjoy having him here. :goodvibes

ruadisneyfan2 said:
That's a shame. :sad2:

I enjoy having him here. :goodvibes

Now he just poaches info from other people and puts it on his own website.....what good does that do?

Copycating is so grade school.....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Now he just poaches info from other people and puts it on his own website.....what good does that do?

Geesh, I thought that's how rumors work. I heard the gossip on here about potential new itineraries and I went to my Facebook and posted what I was hearing to my friends. Does that make me a copycat too?

Geesh, I thought that's how rumors work. I heard the gossip on here about potential new itineraries and I went to my Facebook and posted what I was hearing to my friends. Does that make me a copycat too?

Hmmm... Only if you're an amateur. If you do it professionally, it's considered "gathering information". :lmao:

gotomu212 said:

Not at all. In fact, I was raised to believe that copying is the highest form of flattery. He's just done some fudging of info & bad mouthing behind the scenes to mutual acquaintances, and some other things is rather not list publicly, which is why I find it amusing. That's all.

It tells us here what the rumors are! :thumbsup2
Instead of saying "I know but I can't tell." That doesn't help us either.

ruadisneyfan2 said:
It tell us here what the rumors are! :thumbsup2
Instead of saying "I know but I can't tell." That doesn't help us either.

Except that the info is coming from DH's INFO ALREADY OUT THERE. Poaching info and acting like its his own detective work & then trying to take credit. That's the issue that I personally have.

You are right. It's not fair to be evasive. However, when give info from a source that could cost someone their job, it's not fair to post that without validity either. So, the best thing to do for us is to gather the info & find the public info that's out there about it so that it doesn't get them in trouble. I realize its more fun to gossip & have theories - trust me...... I would rather do the right thing!

Except that the info is coming from DH's INFO ALREADY OUT THERE. Poaching info and acting like its his own detective work & then trying to take credit. That's the issue that I personally have.

You are right. It's not fair to be evasive. However, when give info from a source that could cost someone their job, it's not fair to post that without validity either. So, the best thing to do for us is to gather the info & find the public info that's out there about it so that it doesn't get them in trouble. I realize its more fun to gossip & have theories - trust me...... I would rather do the right thing!

I certainly don't want anyone to lose their job. I personally don't really search "out there". It's not that urgent for me. I read things on here & eventually we see the truth on DCL. That's good enough for me.

I certainly don't want anyone to lose their job. I personally don't really search "out there". It's not that urgent for me. I read things on here & eventually we see the truth on DCL. That's good enough for me.

Exactly. :thumbsup2 That's good enough for me too.

I just posted speculation from someone else on the interwebs, thought it was interesting because he is a former Dis poster known for posting this kind of stuff. That's all... wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes. Didn't realize there was internet war going on between blogs. :laughing:

I'm backing out of this thread now because I have no "dog in this fight". ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter