FEA FP a waste on teenaged boys?

housetomouse

DIS Veteran
This is new to us. I'd like to ride it, but I think the rest of my people will not like it! What do you think, should I drag them with me or not? :) We'd get FP+ for the new Soarin' and Test Track, and then I'm not sure what to do with the third FP+.

Not necessarily a waste. We ended up in a boat with a young guy (sounded and acted like early 20s college age) who was very clear to everyone around him that he wasn't a fan of Frozen and was kind of just tagging along for the girls he was with. The entire boat ride was full of his small wows and omgosh that looks really cool so yeah not necessarily a loss for a non-princess fan older male. While we were unloading he couldn't stop talking about the Olaf animatronics.

My teenage son is a big Frozen Fan. When he was 13 he waited like 2 hours in a stand-by line to meet Anna and Elsa and has GREAT photos. He says that even in cartoon form Elsa is "hot" so, of course, he wanted to meet her. :rotfl2:

My son likes to go off on his own and ride things like Space Mountain over and over again, but he will also humor me and do things like Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan as a family. At WDW everyone is a kid at heart - even teenagers! I think they will like FEA even if they might not admit it!

My teen DD loved Frozen when it came out but she wasn't thrilled with the ride and neither was anyone else in our party. When HS still had the Frozen ice skating and the other Frozen activities she dragged me to all of them. I think the new Soarin is a much better use of a FP unless someone has little girls who are in love with Frozen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter